I am not a queen until it comes to products, so feel free to call me a Product Queen. Here I have listed some Spa products that I hope you all enjoy as much as I do…
I am not a queen until it comes to products, so feel free to call me a Product Queen. Here I have listed some Spa products that I hope you all enjoy as much as I do. They are in all price range which just goes to prove anyone can afford to pamper themselves!
1) Canyon Ranch Your Transformation skin care products nourish your skin inside and out with exclusive, science-based formulations. Patented ProNAD® (bio-active vitamin B3) has been clinically proven to repair and resist skin damage and stimulate the production of healthy cells. No other line of products contains the synergistic triad of active ingredients found in Canyon Ranch Your Transformation skin care line – plus a host of beneficial, painstakingly chosen secondary compounds in luxurious formulations. They have a whole line of products, but my favorite is:
Age Transforming concentrate serum – $112.(1 oz) – 800-726-8040 and press 1 The catalyst of the Your Transformation product collection, this creamy serum provides clinical strength ProNAD that taps into your skin’s regenerative power to promote healthier skin cells. Reduces the appearance of lines, improves elasticity and firms the skin.
2) Sensi’s Mens Spa Sandals have a patented drainage filtration system, arch support, slip resistant soles and massaging bubbles on Ice models. $30-$35 Sensi.com
3) SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF, $155 at SkinCeuticals.com
This broad-spectrum treatment provides advanced environmental protection to defend skin against the reactive molecules (including free radicals) that are known to cause cellular damage. In addition to its superior antioxidant capabilities, it has been proven to correct existing damage from the inside out. Provides advanced environmental protection against UVA and UVB radiation. Stimulates collagen synthesis to improve signs of aging . Diminishes hyperpigmentation and accelerates cellular renewal to retexture skin. Once absorbed, this serum can’t be washed or rubbed off. It remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours, making it an excellent addition to sunscreen.
4) Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel – cleans, softens and conditions skin without a heavy leave-behind residue. Its unique fragrance of spices, fruits and herbs provides a clean, fresh burst that awakens your senses and refreshes your entire body. A rich, conditioning lather leaves skin in better condition.
Available in 8.5 fl oz, 16 fl oz, and 32 fl $7.99 – $26.99 Neutogena.com
5) Conair’s Heated Stone Spa Therapy System – Price varies, search the web
Now you can have a hot stone massage at home! Conair’s Heated Stone Spa Therapy System includes smooth rocks for the back, palms, body, and toes.
6) Bliss Products – Blissworld.com or any Bliss Spa
Blisslabs Glamour Gloves – $52
Pamper parched paws with their mitt moisturizing glamour gloves. In 20 minutes flat, dehydrated dukes are transformed into something so soft and smooth you’ll be absolutely smitten over you new mittens! Key features & benefits: hydrates hands with a self-activating gel lining, immediately softens hands and lasts for up to 50 uses, softens, smoothes, and de-lines hands with olive oil, grapeseed oil, and vitamin E
Youth as We Know It Anti-Aging Night Cream, $79 1.7 oz
There’s a reason they call it beauty sleep: during the night, your skin puts all its energy into repair and rejuvenation. Make the most of that skin-fixing session with this potent PM potion. Not only does it deliver all the age-battling benefits of The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream (plumping, retexturizing, brightening and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, to name a few), it’s made with twice the active wrinkle fighting power and half the weight. Its feather-light texture sinks deep into skin to pack a serious age-defying punch—so get ready to wake up with the skin of your ‘dreams’.
7) Aveda Invati Scalp Revitalizer, $60 at Aveda.com or any Aveda Salon
This product from Aveda helps energize the scalp to allow follicles to grow stronger and thicker—perfect for people with thin or thinning hair. They recommend using after getting Asha’s botanical hair and scalp treatment ($60).
8) Ahava Muscle Melt – $22 – 32 oz AhavaUS.com
These natural Dead Sea salt mineral-rich crystals are infused with the comforting scent of Juniper and white florals. They relax muscles and joints and melt away stress, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshingly hydrated.
9) Phytokarite Hair Treatment Mask – Price Varies – Amazon.com and all over web
Hair fried from months in the sun? Give yourself a replenishing hair masque at home with this hair treatment ($32). The product’s shea butter and cashew oils will have your tresses looking hair-commercial-worthy in no time.
10) Babor Menline Reducing Eye Cream – $50 – 15ml – Babor.com
This is an Anti-wrinkle eye cream with immediate visible effect. It’s a light eye gel cream to instantly firm and smooth the eye area which Reduces puffiness and dark rings around the eyes and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
11) Dermalogica Active Moist- $38 (1.7oz) or $56 (3.4oz) Dermalogica.com
This is an Oil-free, lightweight moisturizer to hydrate combination skin. Sheer, easy-to-apply formula contains Silk Amino Acids and a unique combination of plant extracts that help improve skin texture and combat surface dehydration. Natural botanical astringents of Lemon, Cucumber and Burdock help to refine the skin. Active Moist is formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.