The Hotspots and Happening Out 39th Anniversary Cruise is supported by Happening Out Non-Profit (501c3) Travel Club. This HIGH-VALUE 4-Day cruise sails to the best of a weekend cruise with a huge variety of exclusive Hotspots and Happening Out events on board and in port. Here are the details:
4-Day Cruise on MSC Cruise Lines MAGNIFICA. You will have a very fun-filled program aboard ship exclusively for Hotspots Happening Out Cruise Tour guests including special receptions, private parties, special dining events, exclusive shore excursions with the group and much more.
Day 1: Board MSC Magnifica at Port of Miami. Ship sails at 6 pm
Day 2: Key West (9 am – 6 pm)
Day 3: MSC Ocean Cay Marine Reserve (7 am – 10:30 pm)
Day 4: Miami. Ship arrives 7 am
Special Unlimited WiFi & Open Bar Beverage Program – Just $49 For The First Day And Then The Next 3 Days Are Free!
All cabins are on request at the time of your online reservation and cabin reservations are strictly first-come, first confirmed for this special group. Only credit card payments are accepted for the payment.
Exclusive Hotspots Happening Out Events On 39th Anniversary Cruise
- Daily “Happy 39” Open Bar Happy Hour at a variety of the best spaces on the MSC Magnifica to celebrate the 39th anniversary of Hotspots Happening Out (open bar when included)
- Red Party || A special ‘Red Theme’ Aboard with high energy dance club and DJ
- White Party || A special ‘White Deck Party’ Aboard with high-energy DJ
- Masquerade Party || A special costume and masquerade ball with DJ
- ‘Seas The Day’ Special Beach Party for Hotspots Happening Out Guests at Ocean Cay (open bar included for guests participating in special incentive)
- ‘Roar On The Shore’ Special Night Illumination Beach Party for Hotspots Happening Out Guests at Ocean Cay (open bar included for guests participating in special incentive)
- ‘Wet N Wild’ Gay Key West Pool Party for Hotspots Happening Out Guests at one of Key Wests most famous gay guest houses.
- Participation in Hotspots Happening Out Parties And Events Are Exclusively for registered guests through the 39th Anniversary Cruise
- You may participate in a special WiFi and Beverage Package. You pay just $49 for the first day of your cruise for WiFi and Open Bar Beverages and then the next three days are FREE. This special offer must be reserved and paid for at time of booking. Reservations after time of booking for the WiFi and Beverage Package is $299.
- The special package includes WiFi for a single device per person
- The beverage package is an incredible value as includes unlimited bottle mineral and sparkling water; coffees; specialty coffee and other drinks; non-alcoholic cocktails and mixed drinks; Classic hot drinks including espresso, cappuccino, latte, hot tea, hot chocolate; Soft drinks from the fountain, canned soft drinks, fruit juices by the glass and bottled; Selected classic or international cocktails; Spirits (whisky, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, brandy – one brand per type); House wines (red, white, sparkling, rosè); Draft beer including Heineken and bottled beer Heineken
- Beverage gratuities included.
“The World’s Most Spectacular Private Island.” Exclusive to MSC Cruises guests, Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, was designed to show appreciation of the environment and ensure they are doing their part to take care of our planet, all while giving you a slice of paradise. With docking right on the island, you can walk straight off the ship and onto 2 miles of white sand beaches where chairs, umbrellas and cabanas await to help you sit back and relax beside crystal blue waters. The island includes bars, entertainment, restaurants and lagoons for many special daytime and nighttime activities.
For more information or to book your cruise, go to happeningout.travel/cruise.